Sunday, May 26, 2013

There is never enough palettes..

Seems like eternity since the last time I posted something here, but now when all exams are behind and university days are over I can finally do what I like the most!

I seem to have this weird obsession with eye palettes..I have quite a big collection of those and it is never enough. 




So during my last trip to Superdrug store I couldn't hold myself together when my eyes spotted the new MUA Undress Me Too eye palette, that consists of 12 gorgeous shades. It's my 3rd Mua eye palette and I just can't get enough of them and for only £4 per palette it's a great value for money. The quality Mua products , in my opinion, is amazing, considering the price.
Undress Me Too has a selection of matte and shimmery brown, beige and bronzy shades and also includes a black eye shadow , so it makes this palette perfect for creating both everyday looks and some darker smoky eye. 
I also got a Barry M Kohl Pencil in a rich gold shade, I was looking for one for quite a long time but others I've tried never were the right colour. This kohl is quite creamy and soft which make it easy to smudge and blend and I think looks great when applied on the lower eye lid and instantly brightens up the eyes and makes you look fresh.


Do you have any Mua palette? Which one is your favourite? 

2 comments:

  1. I so wanted to get the mua pallet but at the time when i looked on the superdrug website it was out of stock:( will have to look again xooxox thanks for the review

    holly xx

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete