Monday, April 15, 2013

Hair

There are two hair products that I was quite excited to try, but still can't make my mind about how I feel about them.



Phyto Huile D'Ales is a hydrating oil treatment for dry hair. The box included 5 ampules with the treatment solution, little white plastic cap that you can see in the picture is for breaking the ampules safely and a little bottle where you can pour the solution and spray over the hair. The formula of this product is not oily at all and it's water soluble so it makes it pretty easy to wash off. It smells very nice, but gets very sticky, so you can not comb the hair after you sprayed the solution over the hair. The instruction tells to keep on the hair for up to 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair as usual. Hm.. I can not say I was really impressed with the results... My hair felt conditioned, but still a bit dry..Maybe I was expecting too much or maybe it's just my hair that is that badly damaged.

Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask. I seriously could not wait for it to arrive after I ordered it from Cult Beauty. This American brand uses rahua oil that has been a secret of women of Amazon forest for centuries , it is known to make hair lustrous, thick and flowing.
It says to squeeze a generous amount and keep it for 10-15 minutes. I should admit that I experience a little (but very annoying) problem every time as to get a sufficient amount for my quite long hair I need to press the pump a million times and if you are doing it in the shower the bottle gets very slippery and it just turns into the battle. I really wish it was in a simpler bottle with the lid that you can unscrew.
I find it very confusing and still can not form an opinion about this hair mask as my hair feels different after each time I use it. Sometimes it's perfectly shiny and moisturised, sometimes it's dry and frizzy. Hm..maybe it's again my hair??

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment