Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shampoo maniac

Happy Sunday, readers!
Hope you are all doing great!

As a unfortunate owner of very dry hair, I'm quite obsessed with shampoos, masks, conditioners and serums and always on the look out for something new. My boyfriend is well informed about this obsession (as our shower completely cluttered with numerous bottles and jars), so I received a lovely present from him last Friday and can't wait to share with you!

Meet  Living Proof Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner by Jennifer Aniston!


I've seen these around and wanted to try them but never had a chance, so I was super excited to try!!
First of all, don't you just loooove the stylish grey packaging? I think they look very cool (you don't want to have something unattractive sitting on your shelf , do you?)
Secondly, it smells absolutely divine, which I find very important too , the fragrance stays on the hair all day and now and then I get a pleasant white flower scent.
I was pretty stunned when I finished drying my hair, as it was absolutely straight, shiny and very well nourished: even my dry as the desert ends, I could not believe that I don't even need to use a oil serum!
All I can say: Thanks, Jen! 
This lovely pair definitely made to my Favourites list.
Mine are to fight frizz and smooth down the hair, but Living Proof also has a range called Full for volume and Restore for damaged hair+ they have quite a few styling products!
Check it out here!

Have you ever tried any Living Proof products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment