Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Products!

Hello, beauties!!
I have some very exciting new products today!I've been shopping online a bit lately (as I do) and yesterday I received my package from Selfridges!



So, first things first! Just how exciting and unusual is this Stila One Step Skin Tone Correcting and Brightening Serum?!!! It really caught my eye when I was flicking through the pages with beauty products.  "This triple-swirled helix serum instantly colour corrects, brightens, primes and nourishes the skin.It improves skin tone,evens out complexion and helps to smooth fine lines." So... the green- minimises redness, lavender- fights sallow undertones and peach-brightens, illuminates and helps to diminish the appearance of sun spots! Wow, what a product, I think every lady should have that in her beauty bag! Very light texture gets absorbed by skin instantly, leaving it looking fresh and radiant. It also feels very moisturising without leaving the skin sticky. One Step Correct is a really good base for the make up, it preps the skin perrrr-fectly! Oh and the packaging is just mmmm!!Cant't get over it!

So here on the pictures below you can see how it looks squeezed  out of the tub (hm, not the most attractive thing, I know) , and then after i worked it in the skin. It's very light and nourishing.



I heard of CC creams from a few of my friends and then I came across this one by NIP+FAB CC Cream SPF30 in Light. This product promises to get you "medium coverage, while Soline provides 24 hour hydration and make the skin appear toned and soothed with oat extract." 
So, CC stands for Colour or Complexion Correcting Cream.
It's more dense and more pigmented then it's older brother BB Cream. It gives a better coverage and I would say has a quality of the foundation. 
When I started applying it, i thought it was too thick and a bit hard to spread but then I discovered that it's much better if you work it into the skin by dabbing it. I absolutely loved that product, I only applied under the eyes and nose and some other redder problem areas, it looks so natural as if you didn't have anything on at all, it feels very smooth and not cakey at all. 
Here is a few pictures to illustrate:



Lastly, hmm.. they say "a girl can never have enough shoes".. and I would add "lipsticks"..so here is my new lipstick it joined a thousand army  . It is by Bare Minerals in Rock Candy, I also got a lip pencil by Clinique in 40 Neutrally. I should say that I did quite a good job taking in consideration I was choosing them online, as the pencil really matches the lipstick. I always use lip liners as it gives the lip a nice defined look. I'm also quite fussy about lip pencils, I don't like them too soft as I find that they smudge easily, but I also don't like them too hard as it can be impossible to apply sometimes. Clinique did everything to satisfy me, this liner has a perfect texture: glides easily and doesn't bleed onto the skin around the mouth. 
I've never had a Bare Minerals lipstick before and I'm really glad I've got one now. It has a very nice moisturising formula that feels light and pleasant on the lips. And I think the colour is absolutely gorgeous: very natural rosy pink.


And here is how it look on the lips



Have you ever tried Stila products? Bare Minerals?

No comments:

Post a Comment